We accept inquiries about Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation's (hereinafter referred to as "Sony") Semiconductors, MEMS Foundry Services, SORPLAS, ELTRES, and SPRESENSE. Please be aware that it may take time to respond depending on the nature of your inquiry. In some cases, a response will not be made. We do not respond to opinions or requests.
Please confirm "Regarding the Handling of Personal Information" set forth below, and click the "Accept" button at the bottom if you agree.
Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
- Handler of personal information
Device Sales & Marketing Division, Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation
- Personal information to be handled
Contact information including the customer's name, company name, country/region, email address, business phone, content of the inquiry, and any other personal customer information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") that is requested when corresponding with Sony.
- Purpose(s) of use of personal information
Sony uses the personal information of customers only to respond to inquiries.
* Regarding the aforementioned purpose(s) of use, part of the inquiry-related business is entrusted to an external contractor.
- Regarding shared use of personal information
Sony may share your personal information with Sony Group Companies* to have them respond to your inquiry or provide other inquiry-related services.
* "Sony Group Companies" comprise subsidiaries of Sony. (Not limited to companies having their Head offices in Japan.)
- (1) Items of personal information subject to shared use
As stated in Clause 2.
- (2) Extent of Shared use
Sony Corporation and Sony Group Companies*
- (3) Purpose(s) of shared use
As stated in this Clause 3.
- (4) Responsible Party for managing personal information for shared use
Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation
- Regarding requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information
Sony will, based on the provisions of related laws or regulations and after verifying that the person making the request is the individual concerned, promptly respond to requests for confirmation, correction, update, deletion, use, disclosure, or withdrawal of partial or total consent regarding that individual's personal information.
- Contact for inquiries related to personal information
For inquiries relating to the disclosure, revision (addition, deletion), suspension of use, request for notification of purpose of use, as well as complaints or consultation regarding personal information, please contact us using our inquiry form.
- Regarding security control measures, etc. for personal information
Sony will endeavor to maintain entrusted personal information to be accurate and updated to the extent necessary for the purpose(s) of use, and will take necessary and appropriate security control measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, modification, leakage, etc. In addition, we will not disclose or otherwise provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual concerned, except for cases permitted under related laws or regulations.
- Other handling policies on personal information
- Governing law and competent court
This website and any disputes related to or arising out of this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Japan without reference to any choice or conflict of laws principles.
The Tokyo District Court of Japan has the exclusive jurisdiction over any and all controversies, disputes, claims and differences arising out of or relating to this website, and the judgment, decree or order rendered thereby shall be final and binding on both Parties.
* Personal Information submitted via the Inquiry Form will be received and processed by Sony in Japan.
Please note that Japanese privacy laws may not provide the same level of legal protection for your Personal Information as the laws in your country (for instance, in the European Union).
Would you agree to the terms mentioned above?
(Your inquiry is encrypted by SSL to maintain communications security.)
Upon agreement, the customer will be transferred to the site of our entrusted company salesforce.com Co. Ltd.