About the Handling of Information on this Website
Cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies are used as anonymous bits of information for purposes such as statistical analysis, and may be linked with customer identifying information in order to provide more customized and personal service, such as members services.
When Browsing the Website
Customers can change their browser settings to refuse to accept cookies and other data with similar functions. This will disable the use of cookie information and web beacons to link with anonymous browsing information. Please understand, however, that in you will then be unable to purchase products or use services via the website.
Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation may use web beacons with HTML email for the purpose of improving website operation or as reference for other business activities. When HTML email is read, browsing information such as whether the email is opened or previewed, and clicked images and text are recorded by Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation not as anonymous information, but as information capable of identifying the individual customer. Customers that do not wish to have this information recorded should unsubscribe from email distribution.
When a customer accesses a particular website, a certain data file called a cookie is sent from the web server and stored on the computer or other terminal used. This technology lets the web server identify the previous usage of that terminal when the customer accesses the same website again.
This is a system that embeds invisible images in a website or HTML email, and records the browsing information on the web server side when the customer browses that website or email.
This is an email distributed for member services that includes HTML language text used for website layout, etc. It is normally used to enable in-line inclusion of photographs and images.
About Link Sites
The contents of third-party websites other than Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation that are linked either to or from this website (hereafter, link sites) are the responsibility of the respective companies and are not under the management of Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation. Link sites should be used in accordance with the terms and conditions noted on each respective link site. Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation is not responsible nor liable for the content of link sites or for any damages incurred through the use of link sites.
The fact that another website links to this website does not imply that Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation recommends the use of that link site or any products, services, companies, or other content noted on that link site. In addition, it also does not indicate that there is any alliance or other special relationship between Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation and that link site.
Sony Semiconductor Products
We, Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, endeavors to improve quality and reliability of our products and services. But it is inevitable that there is some probability that a semiconductor device will be broken. To prevent any product failure which causes an accident resulting in injury or death, a fire or other damage to society, please take safety measures, such as redundant design, malfunction prevention design, fire prevention design. And in the following cases, please contact our Sales Department beforehand without fail: when any of
your products using our semiconductor (s) has a possibility that it will injure the life or body of a user; or when any of your products using our semiconductor (s) has a high possibility that it will cause serious damage to property.
Products Information on the Sony Semiconductor Home Page
- Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation reserves the right to change specification of the products and discontinue products without notice. Refer to the latest information before using our semiconductor(s).
- Technical information contained herein is for reference only, and does not convey any license by any implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights or other rights of Sony or third parties. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any right infringements arising out of the use of this information.
- An export permit needs to be obtained from the competent authorities of the Japanese Government if any of the products or technologies described on this web site and controlled under the "Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law" is to be exported or taken out of Japan.
- Unauthorized reproduction of the contents, even partial, is prohibited.
Use of the Sony Semiconductor Web Site
- Copyrights and other rights relating to this web site along with the individual documentation, graphics, designs, trademarks, logo marks and so forth contained in this web site (to be referred to as the "web site data, etc.") are retained by Sony and Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation,
the original author or other holders of those rights.
- Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation does not guarantee in any way or form the contents of web site data, etc. or links performed to this web site. Sony does not accept any liability whatsoever for the occurrence of any damages that should happen to occur as a result of use of this web site data, etc.
- Please be aware that descriptions, compositions and so forth of web site data, etc. are subject to change or discontinuation without notice.